Our attorneys have extensive experience advising, mediating, arbitrating and litigating on behalf of both employers and employees in all types of employment areas and disputes.
Advising & Defending Employers: We advise our employer clients on compliance with employment and civil rights statutes and regulations, help our clients draft and negotiate employment related policies and agreements, and advise them on numerous employment related issues, including employee training, discipline, non-competition agreements, and unemployment compensation claims.
Representing Employees: Our employment law practice includes extensive experience representing employees against both public and private employers in lawsuits.
- Discrimination and Civil Rights Matters
- EEOC matters
- Department of Labor matters
- Employee Handbooks and Policies
- Employment Contracts
- Employment-Related Appeals
- Employment-Related Litigation
- Internal Investigations
- Non-Compete, Non-Disclosure, Non-Solicitation Agreements
- OSHA matters
- Severance and Separation Agreements
- Wage and Hour Matters
- Whistleblower Matters
- Workplace Safety and Health
- Wrongful Termination